Productivity in Outlook
Email processing & task management
- Your people spend 30-50 percent of each day in email, and still they can't keep up.
- In Outlook they work inefficiently, revisiting each message multiple times without decisive action.
- Their records are haphazard.
- Important messages and results are frequently misplaced.
The solution: Atrendia LeanMail™
eLearning, online coaching
Transform the way you use Outlook.
- Time savings. Employee time-in-email reduced by 30-50%.
- Increased speed. Priorities dealt with first. No misplaced results. Records easy to retrieve.
- Lasting change. Six months after training, 95% of employees still use the tools and methods.
- Freeing server space. Dramatic reductions in email storage.
- Reduced stress. Employees report dramatically lower stress and a much greater sense of control over critical results.
Writing Effective Email
Crafting lean, results-oriented messages
- Emails are written carelessly and in haste.
- The topic and intent are often difficult to discern.
- Their content is difficult to follow.
- Email discussions involve large groups and ramble on for days.
- Mishaps and misunderstandings abound.
The solution: Email Excellence®
Write with greater clarity & impact.
- Clarity & speed. Employees write faster and more clearly.They experience fewer mishaps and misunderstandings, fewer delays with critical results.
- Accuracy. Employees produce better records.
- Professionalism. Employees write more effectively and professionally, protecting and even enhancing your company's professional image.
Reducing Document Risk
Preventing legal, regulatory, & PR mishaps
- Your company is in the public eye, prone to litigation, or heavily regulated.
- Your company's actions can be ethical and in perfect compliance with law and policy, and still, ill-considered writing or misinterpreted documents can compromise your legal defense.
Navigating Social Media
Writing well means good decisions.
- A "good documents" culture. Employees understand document-related risk and the importance of good records.
- Risk avoidance. Employees become familiar with and avoid the specific writing behaviors that cause unnecessary risk.
- Good decisions. Employees immediately recognize and can think through a sensitive situation. Employees know what to do when they receive a bad document from someone else.
NOW AVAILABLE: Our training on social media risk